- Age – infants, children and older people tend to be more susceptible to falls and accidents
- Types of seizures – severity of seizures, seizure clusters, frequent seizures or seizures which include falls
- Medication – ASMs may be associated with side effects, such as increased risk of osteoporosis
- Disability – living with other disabilities may include use of mobility aids and/or comprehension issues
- Engaging in high risk activities – consuming alcohol or illicit drugs, or taking part in high-risk sports.
Some videos on tips for balancing your life, courtesey of the Epilepsy Foundation Australia.