How about getting your school, kura, kindergarten, kohanga, early learning centre or playgroup involved in fundraising for Epilepsy New Zealand? It’s a great way to promote awareness and understanding about epilepsy.
Some ideas for fundraising at school are:
- Gold coin donation for free dress – wear something purple!
- Sausage sizzle at lunchtime
- Getting involved in Purple Day/Month by dressing in purple during March
- Guess the number of purple jelly beans in a jar
- Slime the teacher or paint a giant purple mural
Have a look at our Host your own event page for more details.
We would love your support ! Phone us on 0800 37 45 37 for a chat about your fundraiser or email us at email@example.com