Epilepsy New Zealand has developed a suite of Know Me, Support Me resources for people living with epilepsy and a cognitive disability, their families, support workers and communities. These resources range from information sheets through to training courses that promote informed, person-centred support for people living with a cognitive disability and epilepsy.
Click on the links below to open the documents.
- Living with epilepsy and a cognitive disability guide.
- Learning about epilepsy – Easy English
- Cognitive disability and epilepsy
- Developing an epilepsy management plan
- Ten things you should know about epilepsy
- Education, employment and epilepsy
- Risk and epilepsy
- Medication and epilepsy
- Travelling, transport, epilepsy
- Referral Pathways
- Witness statement