Our Vision/ Mission
To achieve a positive quality of life for all those living with epilepsy in New Zealand
- Promote individual support and interests of PWE so as to achieve self management and positive quality of life.
- Produce the highest quality information on epilepsy, delivering relevant education & training.
- Actively raise awareness of living with epilepsy within communities and at all levels of government
- Commission and promote specialist research into medical and social aspects of epilepsy
- Actively advocate for people with epilepsy to achieve national outcomes
Epilepsy New Zealand was formed in 1956 as an Incorporated Society. Membership and Volunteers are critical to the organisations ability to achieve its goals.
Epilepsy New Zealand is governed by elected and appointed members of the Governing Body.
Our National Office in Hamilton operates 12 offices throughout the country. Services are delivered by paid staff and volunteers around the country.
Our Incorporated registration number is 216663 and our charity registration is number CC10611.
For over 60 years Epilepsy New Zealand has been providing information, education and support to people diagnosed with epilepsy and providing community awareness for kiwis.
The Strategic Plan sets out the priorities for the organisation.
Epilepsy New Zealand is committed to developing and delivering a range of programmes across key areas of:
- Information and Education Services
- Support Services
Our Annual Report outlines our achievements during the year.
Feedback & Complaints Process
If you wish to provide feedback on the or wish to lodge a formal complaint over service that you have recieved from Epilepsy Association, please write to The Complaints Officer, Epilepsy Association of New Zealand, PO Box 1074, Hamilton 3240.
Your communication will be acknowledged and an investigation undertaken.
Thursday, 28 March 2019