At Epilepsy New Zealand we are committed to not only supporting people living with epilepsy today but also working with researchers and the medical community to find a cure or better treatment for those living with epilepsy
On this page you will find news on interesting research from New Zealand and around the globe.
- Epilepsy Research Group Otago University Epileptic Encephalopathies ,
- Epilepsy Research Group Auckland epilepsy genetics discovery
- Epilepsy Research Group Epilepsy in Māori children
- Broad Institute DNA sequencing study suggests common genetic basis for epilepsy
- Broad Institute Describing the genetic architecture of epilepsy through heritability analysis.
- Information on clinical trials and research being undertaken in Victoria Australia can be found here.